I’ve been to San Diego before, but never done a full post about it! The good thing is that you can either drive or fly. This time we found cheap flights on Frontier for only $39 on way so less than $80 round trip which made it worth my time to fly. We went for my friend’s 30th birthday and we had soooo much fun!
Where We Stayed
We stayed in Mission Beach here, There were 10 girls total so we each paid $153 for 2 nights. It was a great location we could walk to the beach, restaurants and coffee shops.
We walked to Hot Tub Cursin, Boat Rental and rented a pontoon with a boat on it. You have to nominate a friend to be the driver, but it was so cheap! They dump the water and refill it after each use so it wasn’t gross. It was great for our big group and only $42 each for 2 hours. We brought our own towels, but they can provide towels and even ice in a cooler.
Where to Eat
- Oscar’s Tacos
- Better Buzz Coffee– I recommend the islander açaí bowl and the Best Drink Ever
- Monellos Italian in little Italy. They have a cheese wheel!
Where To Go Out
There are a few different areas to go out in San Diego. Pacific Beach you could walk or take a scooter from our Airbnb. Downtown was about a 20 minute uber ride, but recommend for a Saturday night.
- PB Shore Club– rooftop bar with red bull vodka slushies
- El Prez – great spot for sunset drinks
- Trailer Park After Dark
- American Junkie there was a $5 cover on Saturday night so be sure to bring cash just in case!