Previously I blogged about The Best Travel Credit Card aka the Southwest credit card. My mind has changed….big time. There are way more credit cards out there with more airlines options to redeem your points for. There are more credit cards out there were you can earn 3x restaurant purchases vs. 1:1 ratio on all purchases.
I recently got the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card here. You can earn 50,000 bonus points for spending $4,000 on purchases in the first three months. You can use these points for any airline!!
- $300 ANNUAL instant credit for travel purchases
- Lounge access!! To over 1k lounges around the globe. This is huge benefit for me as much as I’m at the airport and always early….
- Transfer points to travel partners such as Southwest, United, Marriott, The Ritz Carlton and more.
- Transfer points for gift cards
- Amazon.com shop with points
- 3 points for $1 on travel and dining
- $100 credit for TSA pre-check OR global entry
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 annual fee. You get charged with it right away.
- Spend $4,000 to get the bonus in the first 3 months. I was thinking about linking it to my venmo. My boyfriend learned the hard way that those purchases don’t count because it’s considered a cash advance. Luckily I got this before my Thailand trip so I plan to swipe everywhere since there is no foreign transaction fees.